Tuesday 11 March 2008

Spot lights fitted



Thought you might like to see my latest additions. I have mounted two spotlights to my Touratech bars.These are not PIAA. They are £ 20 local purchase projector fog lights. I removed the front cover and removed the metal mask, this is the bit that provides a cut off to the beam for the fogs. This then turned them into spots.









After some trimming of the brackets supplied to tidy up the job, and some playing with the angles, I have ended up with this end product. They are wired through a relay and this is energised from the main beam. Therefore they come on with the main beam or the headlight (Pass) flash.










I have adjusted the beam angles abd they "fill in" perfectly and illuminate the side of the road and distance well.



I am very pleased with the result which was far cheaper than purchasing the "Branded" PIAA lights






Finished job which looks very neat





And below a close up of the finished job









1 comment:

mrSigmaKappa said...

Very nice..I m gonna put to my tiger too!!